Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pushed To Shove... from Joe Kaiser in Tacoma

http://pushedtoshove.com/

Dear Readers…
I am UNDER ATTACK by the Office of the Washington State Attorney General, Robert M. McKenna, and BEING SUED FOR TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for saving people from foreclosure. He's decided I'm a foreclosure rescue scam artist, and I've decided I've been pushed around long enough. This blog, a collection of open letters to Rob, is my way of shoving back.

Typical Public Records Access Request Reply
Posted September 29th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

This acknowledges receipt of your public records requested dated September 25, 2007 and received by me on September 27, 2007.

Dear Rob,
Thought you’d like to see what happens when you make a request for public records in Yakima County. I’m not suggesting there’s anything wrong with it. Just wanting to make sure it’s appropriate and aligns with the spirit of the PRA.

Seems about right to me, but as a non-lawyer, I may be wrong.

No comments: