Monday, January 19, 2009

The Inaugural BS of BO

 

More than 2 million Americans lost their jobs last year, the stock market fell by almost 45 percent from its peak, and comparisons with the Great Depression are becoming disturbingly commonplace.

But that isn't stopping Washington from throwing a $160 million party, the most lavish ever, for Barack Obama's presidential inauguration on Tuesday.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

 

The looting of America continues. 

 

Question for Americans:  WHO do you think is really paying for that?  YOU. 

 

BO stinks.  Take that every way you can.  

 

BO stinks. 

 

OK, this is my last post RE the BS in USA government, corruption, gas price fixing, bought out politicians, etc.  No one is paying me to blog and I don’t have time.  I'm done. 

 

Good luck and good night.  The darkness is closing in and I am waiting for the Light to arrive.  

 

Good luck everyone! 

 

 

No comments: