Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hi, I'm with the Flaming Bungled Investigation and...

"Good Morning Ma'am, I am with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and we are here for your peanut butter."

 

[Thoughts of the FxBxIx agent:  "geez, is this really why I joined the bureau?  Chasing smashed peanuts in a jar?  Wow, I wonder if the See Eye Hay has any openings?  Gee, I hadn’t noticed this lady is really cute.  Wait a minute, she has hair on her knuckles.  And look her throat.  Oh man, that's no lady, she's a guy.  And I've been standing here chatting her up for 2 hours now.  Good thing I have such great powers of observation or this could have been embarrassing.  Hmmm.  She is kind of cute though.  Dang, what am I thinking.  I've been working with Igoravich too long.  That woman makes even this guy-whatever look good.  I need a transfer.  Maybe the dog unit has an opening.  . . . Is she coming onto me?  I mean, is HE coming onto me?  Where's my partner Igoravich?  Help!!! "  Wow, she is really strong.  Her hands… ]

 

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/10/peanut.butter.raid/

 

 

Who could make this crap up?

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: